Best transport chair online shopping? While patient lifts are the more appropriate support for people who are immobile and not able to bear any weight on their legs, patient transfer devices are more suitable for people retaining some ability to bear weight on at least one leg. Even though they may not be able to walk without assistance, most people who have some level of weight-bearing capability will find a good level of support for transfers by employing some kind of transfer aid along with the assistance of a caregiver. Patient transfer devices are widely diverse in order to fulfill a vast range of unique patient requirements. In this article, we help you determine the best device to fit your needs or the needs of your loved one, providing the educational assistance and information you require to make the best decision for you and your family.
– Please make sure the machine is intact and well-knit before use.
– When sitting into or getting up from the machine, keep patient’s feet on ground instead of on pedals.
– Please adjust the height before use.
– Make sure the seat boards on both sides are kept at the same height before use.
– Please do not adjust height while the patient is sitting down.
– Please take down the bedpan holder and bedpan before folding and unfolding the machine.
– Make sure the wheels are locked while the patient is sitting into or getting up.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked while the patient is bathing.
– Make sure the four wheels are all locked when staying on slopes.
Shenzhen Mai Kangxin Medical Robot Co., Ltd. is a professional R&D, manufacturing and selling firm of rehabilitation robots. With the dedication of “providing the mobility-impaired and paralyzed with a healthy and confident life”, we never cease our pace to develop and produce smart rehabilitation products to the public. The pictures in this brochure are only for illustration purpose. For any discrepancies between pictures and actual products, please refer to the actual products. To improve product quality, we may alter partial structure and appearance of the product without advanced notification. Read additional info on mkx transfer chair.
– Assisting the mobility-impaired in moving from wheelchair to sofa, bed, bathroom and other places so that they can do washing, showering and treating on their own.
– Wide-ranged folding design saves labour and reduces waist-bearing.
– load of 120kgs makes it applicable to different body shapes.
– Adjustable height;
– The mute wheels, wheel brake system and double buckles ensure high using security.
– Water-proof materials;
– Soft cushion for long-time sitting and various using applications;
– There is a small tube for the infusion support. The tube is detachable and changeable to left or right side.
– Stylish colors apply to all kinds of scenarios.
The sturdy dependability of the MKX transfer chair is what most customers who use this equipment liked most about this chair, along with its multitude of functions. Even though it has a higher price point than some other similar equipment, customers felt that its versatile use and superior build were well worth the price, providing invaluable peace of mind. Several folks commented they consider the MKX transfer chair the best value for a tilting shower chair.
MKX Medical Robot Co., Ltd. is a research and development enterprise specializing in the production of intelligent medical transfer wheelchairs and robots. With professional management technology and R&D investment, the products have received huge market response as soon as they are listed. Since 2014, the company has developed and produced transfer wheelchairs. After more than five years of unremitting exploration, the innovation and recognition of lift products ranks among the best in the industry, and annual sales have increased nearly 50 times compared with 2014. See extra info on https://mkxrobot.com/.